Category : Resources
A few things we can count on happening:
- No matter how you feel about face masks, some places will require you to wear them.
- Another COVID spike will occur. Probably many more, just like a seasonal flu.
- Face masks will be harder to get during a spike.
- Now, more than ever, we need to buy things Made in the USA for several reasons.
I wanted to send out this message because I’m working with Tactical Gear Junkie to supply folks with great face masks made in the US. I bought a whole batch for myself and my family. We all even picked different camo patterns.
Check these guys out at Tactical Gear Junkie.
Here’s the specs on their masks:
These masks are made in-house, by us and include:
- Double layer fabric
- Reinforced seams
- Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Pleats to fit snug against face
- Can be worn alone or over a N95 mask
- Available in two sizes – S/M, L/XL (see size chart)
FOR EACH MASK BOUGHT, WE WILL DONATE A KN95 MASK TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY’S FIRST RESPONDERS AND MEDICAL STAFF.
While you’re on their site, shop their patches too. I have patches from them on my bags, plate carrier, and uniform.
Stay safe and enjoy your freedoms as an American responsibly!
Dr. Dave, the guy who didn’t realize his mask was crooked when he took a face mask selfie
**The links here are affiliate links. It means if you click on them and buy, I make a few pennies off each sale without you spending more. It’s a neat way I help supplement my income.