Here’s my prescription for reducing the anxiety of stir-craziness:
1. Go visit this blog from Explorers Web- 100 Adventure Films for Free
2. Pick one film to watch each week for inspiration.
3. Start dreaming and making notes as you watch them.
4. Come up with an audacious adventure to go on and set a reasonable timeline to launch out.
5. Begin the research.
6. Save money, plan, and train.
I’d love to, but I can’t go on all your adventures with you, so you better tag me on them or send me pics of them. In the meantime, I’d love to hear what you’re planning. Hit me up. You never know, maybe I’ll know someone there to connect you with or have some intel to help.
Get after it now!
P.S. What’s my next adventure? Personally, I’m planning my first ultramarathon. Meanwhile I’m also training my 9yo and my 6yo for their first 5K’s.