Category : Level Up
You may have heard of Wim Hof, aka The Iceman. He’s the guy that runs marathons in the snow barefoot and almost naked, swims under frozen lakes, and more. That’s him below, just hanging out like a normal day.
I’ve been following his method for years, and it’s done some amazing things for my own ‘over 40’ dad bod.
- Increased strength
- Increased endurance
- More gains in the gym
- Offsetting the natural post-40 testosterone drop
- And, most importantly, it helped me completely eradicate a lifelong heart condition that’s had me pretty scared as I get older.
The two heart rhythms below are my before and after. The first one is called A Fib. The second one is what I call my ‘Perfectly normal get out of my way because nothing can stop me now because I’m going to live forever’ rhythm.
Wim is offering a free course starting Monday that I’m partnering with. I’ll be going through the course myself with him.
I wanted to dare any of you who are brave enough for change to join me. It will be like an accountability group. We can talk about our progress, roadblocks, offer advice, etc. I’ll have two options for communicating: one for public consumption with our group and another for more private questions you might want to ask me.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Go check out Wim’s free course HERE and sign up.
- Like my Facebook page. This is where we’ll discuss things openly and post pics.
- E-mail me at drdave@redteamgoals to let me know you joined up. This is where you’ll get in touch for private messages.
- Another option for privacy is to direct message me on Instagram. I’ll also be posting tons of pics here as I go through the course.
I’m looking forward to this. I live about a mile from the ocean, and our weather is just now starting to cool down. In other words, prime weather to start doing some cold water immersion routines.
SHARE- Feel free to share this with anyone you know. The more the merrier!
BONUS- Me and my kids always enjoy doing a polar bear plunge here in Myrtle Beach SC in early January to kick off the new year. I’ll keep you updated. Anyone is welcome to join us in person or send pics of your own plunge for the community.
Can’t wait to see you in the course!
Dr. Redbeard, if it gets cold enough you can watch ice form in the beard
This message was written by a team of geeks, nerds, gamers, and Dr. David Powers. You can always find us at www.callsignredbeard.com. Thanks for reading!
In the words of Starship Troopers, “Would you like to know more?”