I’m all about self-reliance and a do-it-yourself attitude, except when I run into a spot where I need guidance and even more than that, community.
Messing around with cryptocurrency is one of those areas.
It’s something I don’t know well.
It’s all new.
It’s constantly changing.
I wanted to let you in on the spot where I go for expert guidance and community now so you could plan RIGHT NOW for making 2023 the year you…
- Get out of debt
- Buy your dream house
- Retire you, your spouse, or your parents
- Or whatever you want to do but didn’t have the money for
A few months ago, I joined a membership group dedicated to cryptocurrency investing. It’s called Passive Income Engines (we all refer to it as PIE). It’s run by some guys I know pretty well and have been following for a couple of years in other areas.
Here’s the link to check it out- Passive Income Engines. Go there for more info, videos, and an explanation.
Instead of telling you the specs because it’s all on the link, how about I tell you why I like it.
- Amazing instructional videos covering everything from setting up accounts to actual investing.
- The most interactive Facebook group I’ve ever been a part of. Anytime I post a question, I always get multiple responses back.
- Our own dedicated Telegram feed with filtered crypto updates.
- I was making money on my money from day one. As I’ve watched my E-Trade and IRAs wither and die the past couple of years, this has been a game-changer for my investments.
- I’ve made new friends in the group that are now friends in the real world.
- It’s Christian-based and Kingdom-minded. It’s not just for Christians, but we do talk a lot about God’s blessings, tithing, how we can help others, and other stuff.
- It’s almost completely passive income. I spend about an hour a week on all of it, and that’s mostly just me checking it for the heck of it.
Here’s a snapshot from one of my investments this morning…
There’s tons more reasons I enjoy the group, but I’ll stop there for brevity’s sake.
Check it out. Here’s the link again- Passive Income Engines. If you have any questions, send them on over.
**The links above are affiliate links. It means if you click on them and buy, I make a few pennies off each sale without you spending more. It’s a neat way I help supplement my income so I have more leeway available to help out people in my passion projects, like homeschool consulting.