I wanted to run this opportunity by my readers first before it goes wider. One of my largest long-term clients Ocean Breeze Exterior Remodeling in Myrtle Beach SC is selling his business. The client also happens to be my dad.
My dad’s health hit a road bump last year, and he suffered several mini-strokes and quite a few stays at the hospital. Not only that, but he’s not getting any younger, and he’s ready to hand over the reins of the business.
He’s decided it’s finally time to retire, travel, play around in the woodshop, and take it easy.
So I’m helping him sell his business.
That’s my dad there on the right, leaning on the company’s first work truck. He started the company way back in 1987 when we were all much younger. I even still had hair.
The company is in great shape. That’s not why he’s selling, but with lots of potential areas of expansion planned in coming years, he wants to get a new owner in that has the energy to put those new ideas or their own into action. As a matter of fact, he just started construction on a new updated showroom.
If you or someone you know might be interested in taking the helm here, please get in touch.
Here’s the main website to see more about the business sale:
Here’s more basic info if you want to pass it on:
- The main product lines are sunrooms and shade (pergolas, patio covers, awnings, etc).
- They average around a million dollars a year with less than a dozen employees.
- They do over 400 projects annually.
- There isn’t a slow season. Work is year-round.
- There is enough infrastructure and facility-related projects to stay classified as an Essential Business in disasters.
Please check in with me if you have any questions.