I need your help with a project I’m working on. My book Rapid Skill Development 101 was published several years ago. The book hit several best-seller categories on Amazon, such as education and psychology, but it’s in need of updating.
Since the book came out I’ve had a few of the readers send me their stories after using it, but I would like to add more for a bigger and more helpful expanded edition. I’m also planning on adding examples of other careers that I’ve had coaching clients pursue. In addition, I’m creating a much better cover and improved graphics on the inside.
Here’s how I need your help…
- Get the book. I dropped the Kindle version to $.99 (the lowest it could go on Amazon). Or you can click HERE for a FREE pdf copy.
- Feel free to mention this offer to friends and family as well.
- Read or work your way through the book.
- Let me know if you feel anything is missing or needs more explaining.
- Send me your story about hacking the system of becoming an expert. Anything is viable from a body of knowledge to a job to a skill.
- Sign up for the Mini Guide. There’s a box on the right where you can do that. This is a condensed version of the book that some people use as a quick resource.
Anyone who helps me will not only get the chance to have their story published in the next edition, but I’ll also send you a free digital copy of that edition when it comes out. I’ll also be glad to mention you in the book itself by way of a bio and a mention of what you do.
This message was written by a team of geeks, nerds, gamers, and Dr. David Powers. You can always find us at www.callsignredbeard.com. Thanks for reading!
In the words of Starship Troopers, “Would you like to know more?”